Monday, July 27, 2009

Please help me I wanted to write a proxy server programe using c?

I need help from any one of u to write a proxy server programe using c,and i need to learn what is a proxy server too,Its better if any one could send me a c coding of the server..Thanks..

Please help me I wanted to write a proxy server programe using c?
The first URL below gives a good explanation of what a proxy server is and does. While I don't know what your level of expertise in programming is, I know that this will / would be a fairly complex project requiring a knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP and modern operating systems. You will also need to look at many standards adopted for proxy server software. My personal advice is to try a search at the second URL for an Open Source project on a proxy server and get involved that way. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment