Thursday, July 30, 2009

How can i create games using C# and 3d application like maya?How can i combine those two?

I want to create 3d games like Half-life2 and Sim City.I know creating game is very hard work.I am just 17 years old and i am learning C#.I also want to buy some sort of 3d application to create character and model and some animatjon,too.But i don't know how to combine the character created with maya with codes i wrote in visual studio.any ideas?What application i should use to create games like quake4.I know Quake 4 is created by many professional but i am alone.I bought Visual Studio 2005,Maya 8.5,Poser 7 and 3dstudio max 9.I know it is wasting money but i have strong will to create industrian standatd games.Can you help me to find some tutorials and some free e-books like "beginning directx 9".

How can i create games using C# and 3d application like maya?How can i combine those two?
blender 3d has a built in game engine and its free. but it uses python for scripting though.
Reply:I can't help you with free, but check out Amazon and you'll find a book called "Game Programming for Teens" which may fit the bill. They have demo software packages that will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment