Friday, July 31, 2009

I am using Java , C++ and dot net .which program can carter to all? Is eclipse better or JBuilder?

Currently I or C++ and JAVA, I am using Eclipse and Borland JBuilder ? And then using Visual Studio to program dot net ? I looking for a program which have every programming needs.

I am using Java , C++ and dot net .which program can carter to all? Is eclipse better or JBuilder?
I like NetBeans the best because it has the most documentation, and it will do textbook code. JBuilder will utilize proprietary classes outside of traditional java to make the project work. NetBeans also lets you add a plug-in for C++. Microsoft and Sun had a disagreement so I don't think VisualStudio will ever accomplish java.





In the Open Source community is the mono project. mono is a wrapper for .net and it is still under development.





There is one other solution, QT from Trolltech. They offer a student version of their product that is free to use. Should you write commercial code, then Trolltech wants a license fee. QT is cross-platform C++. VisualStudio is Windows only.





Really, the Linux platform is the powertool for what you are seeking to be all-in-one.
Reply:notepad.

chelsea flower show

No comments:

Post a Comment