Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi ,How to Add another Backslash to Url Using C#.net?

I use text box to keep the url.In that I need to read the characters in the textbox and when it containes the \ character I need to add another one close to it.


Eg- \ then I need to add \\





So how I read the characters in text box and add the\ to it.


Please send me a C# code to solve that problem


Thanx

Hi ,How to Add another Backslash to Url Using C#.net?
I'll give you an outline





String character;


/* In a loop take each letter in URL to String


variable character */





If(chracter == "\\")





character ="\\\\";





The idea is one \ repercents an escape sequence according to C# grammer. So double each \ where ever you use it in String.





This is what I think. Dont know if im correct.





You try it. Mail me if you get into any trouble. I'll write code %26amp; give u. Today im busy.

tropical flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment