Sunday, August 2, 2009

C and C++ programm is using 100% of my CPU. pls help?

When I'm running C or C++ on my Windows XP; (just the C/C++ Program, no program inside it or running) and hardware is Intel Pentium 3; 724 mhz Processor with 128 RAM. It is using the CPU 100% from time of launching till end. But in Core2Duo 1.6 ghz Processor %26amp; 1 GB Ram with the same XP OS it is using 10 to 20% of CPU. Can any one help me Plsss pls pls. and can tell me what will happen if I use it on Windows 98, or ME on the old CPU.

C and C++ programm is using 100% of my CPU. pls help?
Same problem I was also facing.


It is because memory required for C/C++ in Windows Xp is large.


So if you upgrade your RAM it will do.








2nd option is not to run that C/Cpp in full screen.


If you are using dos based C/Cpp like TurboC then use alt+enter and use it in normal screen and not in full screen.





It reduces cpu usage.








In case after that you are still in problems then select idle memory/usage option properly from properties of dos based programs.


Under memory you see idle period option. Increase that. It will also reduce your CPU usage.





Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment