Monday, May 24, 2010

I program using c++builder and have created a form with an smtp module on it. i am having trouble sending emai

The module is provided by ICS. I cannot get it to connect correctly. what i am trying to do is embed an emailer on a form so that users can send an email thru my program rather than having to open up outlook and do the same thing. in my program, most of the text and address is automatically put on the email, saving time. however, i can't seem to get the component or module to connect using the command smtp-%26gt;connect() as well as putting in server and port info

I program using c++builder and have created a form with an smtp module on it. i am having trouble sending emai
I believe the file maybe to large to send over the internet. Zip the file using a software such as Winzip.


No comments:

Post a Comment