Monday, May 24, 2010

How to develop IE Toolbar(toolband) using c#?

I found some sample projects in MSDN and Codeproject, those are in C++, I'll be happy if anybody help me to develop a custom toolbar for IE.

How to develop IE Toolbar(toolband) using c#?
Visual C++ and Visual C# are the same thing, excepting a few changes in built-in classes. You should be able to easily mod C++ code to C#.
Reply:The syntax for managed C++ and C# are completely different. If you are more familar with a Java-like syntax, then I would recommend C# over C++. VB.net is also an option if you are more comfortable with something closer to classic VB.





For an example of a C# customization for IE, I came across the following article on codeproject. Looks like it might help.

augustifolia

No comments:

Post a Comment